The number of diseases in the world are increasing due to pollution ,unhealthy lifestyle and infections.This is most common in the working-age group (30-60 yrs). So, Prevention is always better than cure. This implies the need for getting a full-body check-up that includes screening of non-communicable diseases and early infections. So, Master health checkup is available in our hospital at affordable costs.
1) This Facility is available on all working days.
2) Individual has to report to outpatient department (OPD No.13) at 8.00AM with fasting state.
3) Individual has to pay Rs.250/- at the counter meant for payment for Master Health Checkup, A receipt for this will be issued.
4) Individual must report to Medical Officer at Master Health Check up Room(OPD No.13) with the OP ticket and receipt. Master Health Check up Record will be issued to each individual after registration.
5) The Medical Officer at Master Health Check up will collect relevant Medical History and request for the following tests in General will be given.
- Complete Haemogram.
- Urine Complete.
- Blood Sugar.
- RFT (Urea, Creatinine).
- Lipid Profile.
- X-Ray Chest PA view.
- USG – Abdomen.
6) The Medical Officer at Master Health Check up will examine the patient with investigation reports and necessary advice will be given.
7) Patient requiring specialist opinion will be referred to concerned specialist.
|Master Health Check Up Census For The Year 2022|
|MONTH||NEW CASES||OLD CASES||TOTAL|
8)Every year, Police department personnels, Employees of Tamilnadu cooperative milk producers limited (AAVIN),Employees ofTamilnadu Public Distribution system(TN ration shop) are screened at master health checkup.